- Print |
Welcome to the Aquara website
As its full name suggests, Gestión Ciclo Integral de Aguas de Aragón, S.A.U.. focuses its business on complete water cycle services. It has been operating in Aragon since 1994, where it is an industry leader. It provides its services in the three provinces of Aragon (Huesca, Teruel and Zaragoza) to over 775,000 inhabitants, ensuring the quality of 8 million m3 of drinking water. The route water travels from its natural state to the complex social use we make of it is a long one. At Aquara, we ensure correct management of water from the start. Our goal is to make profound respect for the environment compatible with supplying water in perfect condition for daily use by all members of society.
Sustainable management enables us to offer our customers a service commitment based on quality assurance and care for the environment, founded on continuous research and a firm investment in technological innovation. Each time you turn on the tap in your house, Aquara professionals are providing all their knowledge and innovation to each stage of the urban water cycle.
Beyond mere management, Aquara promotes education and awareness for responsible water use, thus contributing to a future society that is more caring of its environment, maintaining a firm commitment to the planet and society.
Transparency in management and care of the public, as well as efficiency, sustainability and social responsibility, are the pillars of our management model, which is reflected in our mission, vision and values.
- Being leaders in the management of public services linked to the water cycle in Aragon.
- Becoming a benchmark company in the application of innovative technological solutions in the community water sector.
- Offering the best services so we are seen by the public as a dynamic, competent company, committed to the environment and the different social realities in the cities and towns where we provide a service.
- To manage water with the maximum guarantee of efficiency to improve the quality of life of people and sustainability of the environment.
- To transmit our accumulated knowledge and experience to society, generating value for our customers.
- To plan and develop our business to help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Excellence in the provision of services.
- Professionalism and transparency among our staff and chain of suppliers.
- Innovation to constantly improve the processes and services provided.
- Sustainability focussed on people’s well-being, with consideration for economic, social and environmental factors.
- Contribution to the development of the local communities where we operate.
- Occupational health and safety as the maximum priority in each and every one of our activities.
We want this website to provide our clients with a window of information to learn about all these aspects, making transparency, support and simple transactions a daily reality and not a future goal.